Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 12:13 pm
We all love our photos and save on smartphone, computers, removal hard drives, camera, drone but what happens if one of those device fails or get corrupted and you don’t have a backup or you have deleted photos accidentally by pressing delete button.
Why do images get “Corrupted”? Here are the top 1o reasons
1. Spread of virus in removable storage devices, such as memory card, USB drives.
2. Formatted memory card, flash drive.
3. Accidental deletion of photos
4. Computer suddenly shut down while transferring data
5. Your data is in transfer mode and suddenly you remove the device which can be hard disks, memory card
6. Photo taken when battery is extremely low hence we suggest you should not take photos with low battery
7. Ignore the warnings like “Storage media is full” and still you are saving photos
8. Using the storage medium in multiple devices without formatting
9. Forced and auto ejection of SD Card
10. Removing the memory card without switching off the camera
Hence it’s very essential to take a backup of your data so that you may recover it whenever needed.
Suddenly realized your photos deleted but don’t panic if you don’t have a backup! We found top Photo Recovery Software for you that will help to do 100% recovery of your deleted photos, videos, and audio files.
NOTE:- Before we proceed I would like to tell you that we tested all the photo recovery tools and 100% safe to download and try.
5 Best Photo Recovery Software in 2021 (Our Choice)
1. Stellar Photo Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Developed by Team Stellar who is the most trusted data care brand across the globe, Stellar Photo Recovery is a powerful tool to recover deleted images, audio, and video files from any type of storage media.
Awesome Features We Like
- Recover any file formats regardless of size such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, RAW, BMP etc.
- Recovery from all storage devices such as HDD, USB Drives, Memory card, Encrypted drive.
- Any type of Video & Audio file formats can be recovered ( We successfully did a recovery of numerous MP3, MP4, 3GP, WAV, MIDI, AMR files)
- Deep Scanning option available
- Check the preview of scanned files in 3 different ways – File type, Tree View and Deleted list
- Supports recovery of Unicode files
- Recovery from DSLR, Video cameras and Drones
- Software interface is user-friendly and easy to use
- Free trial available and pay only one you are satisfied
- Successful image recovery in just 3 steps
2. Recoverit Photo Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Recover lost photos in various situations such as accidentally deletion, system formatted, System crashed or device failure, virus or malware attack, partition loss, system reinstallation, inaccessible hard disk, wiped hard drive using Recoverit Photo Recovery tool. This tool also supports all types of image and video formats but it’s taking too much time to scan our system as compared to the Stellar image recovery tool.
Team assures that you will get a full refund if no recovery happens.
3. Card Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Another award-winning and professional as well as reliable image recovery tool is Card Recovery which is a product of WinRecovery software that uses a smart scan technology to recover the deletion of data. As per the company 1K users everyday use card recovery tool to recover the deleted photos lost in various scenarios. During various situations we are not able to recover the data hence we recommend you to go for trial version before you purchase the license.
Using this tool you can retrieve the EXIF information of your image such as shooting time, image size, camera model.
While testing of Card Recovery we found that it performs READ only operations on our SD card which means data cannot be modified, move or deleted and whole process of recover is very smooth and easily done.
4. DiskDrill Photo Recovery Software (Windows & Mac)
DiskDrill is an easy to use method to bring back deleted photos.
- Using DiskDrill you can recover 500MB of photos completely free in the trial version.
- Preview the scanned results before you start recovering deleted files.
- Free Data Protection Tool so that your photos are 100% safe.
- Powerful scanning algorithm that helps you to stop the scanning process at any time and recover the found photos.
- Recovery from PC/Mac, HDD/SDD, USB Drive, SD/SF card, Camera, iPhone/Android
5. Exif Untrasher (Mac Only) – 100% free
Developed by German Engineer Carsten Bluem – Exif Untrasher is the free tool to recover deleted JPEG images on the Mac system. Yes, we restored images taken from various cameras such as Apple, Canon, Fuji, Kodak, Olympus. It may happen that you will not success in doing recovery from every device but you will get results that you are expecting from this free recovery tool.
Available in English, French, German & Italian language
If at any point of time you lost your precious photos you can easily recover them using the above photo recovery software. Although there are many ways and a lot of tools but based on our research we tested these top 5 photo recovery software for you to bring back lost photos. Stellar Photo Recovery is very fast in terms of scanning the data we successfully recovered 98% of photos hence we recommend this awesome tool for all professional photographers, entrepreneurs, videographers.