Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 12:16 amReading Time: 3 minutes
Here’s a situation- You’ve been using a decent laptop (or maybe your elder sibling’s laptop) during your college time. As soon as you land a job, your usage has increased and the specifications of your older laptop aren’t of much help to you anymore. So…a new laptop. Ever thought about marketplaces where you can sell your old laptop?
The idea of updating your laptop every few years is beneficial for you as well as a stranger. How, you ask? Well, you, of course, get a new one. And for someone who is looking to purchase a second hand laptop, if yours is sold in good condition, they can benefit out of it.
Online selling- Trustworthy or not?
Now, if you’ve ever tried selling your laptop or any gadget online, you know it can be a bit tedious. Your brain is throwing questions at you on whether it is safe to be doing so or not. Hence, it is normal to feel spooked about it. But there are also genuine sites that make the whole process a cakewalk.
Things to know before selling on marketplaces!
As tempting as it is to get rid of the old stuff and make space for the new one(s), always ensure to keep a few things in mind-
- Be responsible, and clean up your laptop before putting it on sale. Make sure you clear your personal stuff off of it, wipe it with a cloth and make it shine
- Price comparison amongst a few websites is always a good idea since it gives you information on the current market price
- Accurate information of your product will ensure the process of pricing is smooth for the seller as well as the buyer
- Genuineness of the website is extremely important so you avoid getting scammed
- Do not forget the accessories. It is also convenient for the next user if all the accessories are also included in the purchase.
- Make SellBroke your friend. One of the finest marketplaces out there to sell your laptop or other gadgets.
After hours of browsing, research and recommendations from friends, I finally took it upon myself to sell my laptop on SellBroke. They had a very smooth process in place, and made this experience a good one for me.
And this marketplace also has a lot of benefits to offer, so you can either take my word for it, or keep reading to find out yourself.
Perks of SellBroke over other Marketplaces
- Profitable pricing- One of the best things I found about SellBroke in comparison to numerous other marketplaces was that you get a really good deal for your laptop, phone or any other gadget. They have a very fair pricing structure that also reflects the market value.
- Broken is acceptable- If you are looking to re-sell your laptop or phone on marketplaces due to it being broken, then look no further. At SellBroke, they not only accept gadgets in working condition, but they gladly will buy the broken gadget(s) too.
- Efficient process in place- They have a very smooth process set in place and have eliminated common hassles that customers face on a daily basis while selling on marketplaces. The instructions are very simply to follow and don’t take up too much of your time as well.
- Security is priority- SellBroke always strives to be the best for its customers. Hence, they’ve perfected their security process over the years to ensure that every bit of your personal information is erased, making this brand every customer’s safety net.
- Reuse and recycle- Keeping in mind the well-being of the environment, they ensure that all the good parts from laptops, mobiles etc. are reused. If there are any broken parts, they are recycled in the best possible manner.
In all honesty, I’ve sold quite a few of my electronics on SellBroke, and have even encouraged my family and friends to do so. Focusing on being customer-centric, while also ensuring legitimate deals on all your products is the best thing about this marketplace. Before making a decision, make sure to check-out SellBroke.