Last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 08:13 pmReading Time: 3 minutes
It’s 2020 (of course, you know that), and a lot of us still struggle with the synchronization of photos, contacts, calendars etc., right? Well, at least I do. Purchasing a new device is exciting but that level of excitement drops almost immediately when I think about the syncing process. There are times when I just let some of the contacts go (from the phone-book, I mean), because my brain is beat from trying to save all my data. The struggle is real.
Why is syncing of data significant?
I’m sure most of you are already aware as to why this is important. But, for those who are still wondering, the top 3 reasons as to why synchronization of data is important are-
- Prevents duplication of files
- Economizes time and efficiency
- Creates consistency among all the systems
What are possible issues you might face?
Now, when it comes to data syncing, there are quite a few challenges that you might face, which I’ve listed below-
- Incompatibility amongst devices
- Complex interface
- Data security
- Fewer features
My biggest challenge was, that since I was using a Mac, a number of compatibility issues kept arising. I tried umpteen software’s but something always went wrong. Either, I needed several sync solutions, or the pricing was way out of my budget. That’s when, one day, I stumbled about SyncMate one of the finest synchronization tools for Mac.
Here’s why you should choose SyncMate
I’ve put down a few features and benefits below so you get an idea of why this is such a great idea.
- Device compatibility- Since it offers its own SyncService, data transfer between Mac and almost any device or account is plain sailing. You can sync data on your Mac with Android/ iOS devices, MTP, Mounted devices, Cloud services, Microsoft services etc.
- Flexible synchronization- Whether you want to sync Outlook contacts, photos, SMS, bookmarks, call history or calendars, SyncMate offers a lot of options to ensure that all your data is safely synced with all your devices. You can also ensure your activity log, music, folders etc., are securely synced.
- Data Backup- This is something that is extremely important, yet, most of us forget to do. SyncMate ensures all your data is backed up directly on your hard-drive. This ensures that any crucial information that you have doesn’t go missing or isn’t deleted.
- Background syncing- Without being a hindrance, this app meticulously updates in the background. This means that you can continue with whatever you are doing without having to continuously check on your data.
- Sync multiple devices- The best part about all this is that you can sync your Mac with multiple devices or accounts. There is no need to download several sync solutions in order to sync your Mac with each device.
This is not all. The above are just a few features that I’ve listed above to give you an idea of this tool and its convenience. Currently, it is available in German, English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, and Norwegian. The final choice is yours; but I’d recommend you take a look at SyncMate and make a decision.
Synchronize Mac in just 3 simple steps:-
Step1:- Download and install the Syncmate. Choose the device you want to synchronize for and establish the connection.
Step 2:– Once the connection established between your Mac & device you can select the data that you want to synchronize and set paramters for the same.
Step 3:- Click “Sync” button and enjoy the sync progress.
After breaking my head over numerous synchronization tools, I’ve found my peace with SyncMate. I’ve found it to make my life efficient and smooth, and the cherry on top? I never have to worry about synchronization anymore. And wait, apart from the number of features and benefits that this has to offer, it is also economically priced. Life has been a smooth ride for me, surely.