Are you planning to buy a new DSLR camera but are perplexed about which one to buy and which one to leave? As we all know the marketplace is filled with a plethora of highly advanced DSLR cameras where picking one can be difficult. So, I am here with the Best DSLR cameras in 2019 that you must keep a pause on. Choosing a DSLR camera can be tricky if you have not done the appropriate research as every DSLR is different and you have to make your mind up as per your prerequisites.
Which are the Best DSLR cameras in 2019?
1. NikonD850 – Nikon is a prestigious brand when it comes to DSLR camera and gets the first preference too. The best part of this camera is its improbable editing features. There is no need of any extra set up that is a computer or a laptop for the editing instead you can do it in the camera itself. Further, it has 4-megapixel sensors, Full HD video recording of 1080p, shutter speed of seven photos is one second, panoramic feature, excellent autofocus points, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity through Smartphone plus there is an unlimited list of features engrossed. Its battery speed is incredible and will let you shoot images with every detail. It is the best DSLR camera that one should choose.
2. Nikon D500 – It is one such DSLR camera that can do anything and everything. If you are a professional photographer, then this is the ultimate choice for you. Its features are higher than any other Nikon and DSLR cameras where you get the shutter speed of ten photos in one second along with this there are two card slots too. It has slow motion recording features and can take pictures in any weather condition due to its metal frame. It comes with Full HD 1080p, 20.9 megapixels, video resolution of 4K. Further, there is Wi-Fi option too with NFC. Its AF system is very much improved with this version and if you are like for a pro beast DSLR camera then keep your hands on this.
3. Nikon D760 – This camera is said to be replacing two of the previous DSLR cameras of Nikon that are D750 plus D610. The features of this camera are eye-boggling. Regarding the autofocus points still, we are waiting for the results, while at the same time it is going to have an advanced AF system along with ISO. The price of this camera is yet to be announced, but there are apprehensions in the market that is going to give a fierce competition out there and is worth waiting for. The expected release of this new entry of DSLR mirror Nikon camera is mid-2019.
4. Olympus E-MIX – There is a lot of buzz about this DSLR camera, and it is said to come in January 2019. It is a high-end mirror camera with extensive features that every professional photographer will admire. It has the image sensor of 20MP MFT and has the shutter speed of eighteen photos in one second that is just impeccable. The stabilization is also great with 6 EV along with this it comes with USB charger, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, radio control and so on. It will surely come with intense competition for all other cameras right now in the market. If you are looking for something out of the box DSLR camera, then you must wait for a few more months. The expected price of this Olympus E-MIX camera is around 3,000$.
5. Canon EOS 7D Mark II – This camera is an excellent choice for those who are worried about the budget as the price is very much reasonable. Using this camera, you can make use of many customizable features like distortion, aberration correction and so on. It comes with a shooting speed of ten frames in one second with adjustable flicker mode and its autofocus system is very much advanced too. This camera can be used to take pictures and videos. If you are looking for a camera that is weather resistant, then this should be the first choice. It comes with 2 megapixels, advanced AF system, great ergonomics, ISO 100-16000 that can be further expanded to 51200.
6. Sony a7SIII – This is one of the most awaited DSLR cameras coming in 2019 that has already boosted up the expectations. As in 2018, Sony did not come up with any new DSLR cameras, so this Sony a7SIII is said to have loads of potential in 2019. Its features are something to go crazy for like 35mm full-size CMOS, high sensitivity, multi-aspects, colour filters, hexa conversion, arbitrary cropping, high-speed PDAF, all pixel scan mode and the list goes on and on. It is expected that this camera can easily shoot 4k videos at 480ofps. These product descriptions are expected to change in the future all in favourable terms. Plus the camera is said to come in mid-2019. So, we can say that it has all the reasons to hang on and for sure it is going to be one of the best DSLR cameras of 2019. The price of Sony a7SIII is yet not released.
Which DSLR camera should I buy in 2019?
There is always a list of the best DSLR camera but which one is the finest is quite complicated to decide. Here if you are into sports then go for Canon EOS 7D Mark II while on the other hand if you are passionate about wildlife photography, then Nikon D500 is going to help you. So, here the overall aspects depend on your requirements and prospects along with the budget.
The above list of Best DSLR cameras in 2019 is created after long research and details. Don’t restrict yourself with the terminologies instead go with the reviews and then decide to buy DSLR; make sure it suits with your requisites and budget. All the cameras listed above are different from each other and are an all-rounder in their field. Buy the camera according to your use as through this only you will be able to make the best of its features and specification without sacrificing on the quality.