Whenever we think about buying a new smartphone majority of people go for Samsung as iPhone is too costly and everyone can’t buy hence for a Samsung enthusiasts people they are all set to release Galaxy A8+ (2018) on 10th January in India.The news has already been rolled out in the market by Samsung officials that they are going to release A8 Plus in January.
Amazon India has already set up an exclusive page for Samsung lovers a few days ago.In a recent discussion with officials of Samsung, they said it’s going to be the first big innovation of 2018 by us and we are going to host a big event at New Delhi to launch this new smartphone.
Samsung has not confirmed the price of A8+ (2018) but it could be anywhere close to 35K and ready to compete with other brands like Xiaomi & OnePlus.
Let’s quickly check what’s new in Galaxy A8 Plus
- 6.0-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- 18.5:9 ratio-based Infinity Display
- curved glass design on the back and front
- four color options — black, orchid grey, gold, and blue.
- dual 16MP + 8MP selfie cameras with the f/1.9 aperture on both the sensors with live focus support
- 4GB and 6GB RAM options.
- 32GB and 64GB storage options that are expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 3500mAh battery
- supports fast charging and has a USB Type-C port
- An IP68 water and dust resistance smartphone
- Dimensions are 159.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm and it weighs 191 grams.
- It supports Portrait mode as well.
- An IP68-certified build and come preloaded with Samsung Pay integration
Also features like food mode, Video digital Image Stabilisation, and a hyperlapse feature.You can Fingerprint camera is just below the rear camera module. It runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Just keep an eye on an exclusive page set by Amazon for Samsung lovers so that you are the first to buy Galaxy A8+ in 2018.