Do you want to monetize your blog on a CPM basis?
Looking for an alternative to Google Adsense that requires little traffic and quick approval?
PubFuture is the best choice. This is one of the leading ad network optimization platforms in the market. You don’t have to limit your earnings to Google AdSense when you can join PubFuture to monetize your website and still have control over the process.
Let’s review PubFuture in detail and see what they can offer to publishers.
How PubFuture Works
PubFuture is an ad network service provider with more than ten years of experience in the market. The platform offers ad optimization services to a variety of websites with a high traffic volume (a minimum of 100,000 per month). It guarantees up to a 200% increase in ad revenue.
PubFuture has more than 100 ad network partners, giving publishers access to all of them with just one account. The platform offers multiple payment methods like PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, and Bank transfer.
- Join PubFuture by creating a new account
- Verify your account (through the details sent to the registered email id) and add your website to the network.
- Place the ad.txt file on your website and wait for the technical team to process your website details. This may take 2 – 10 business days.
- The platform will again verify your website and contact you with recommendations for ads and bidding. Note that PubFuture only approves websites with safe content (no illegal or adult content).
- Once you place the code on your website and join the network, you can choose the types of ads that fit into your webpage layout.
The biggest advantage of joining PubFuture is that you don’t need to have a Google AdSense account. You can use this platform even without Google Ad Manager.
Types of Ads Available
PubFuture offers the following types of ads for publisher websites:
- Display Banner Ads
This is the standard ad type and is available in different sizes, such as 300*250*, 336*280*, 300*600*, 728*90*, 970*90, 970*250, and 160*600. The sizes 320*100 and 320*50 are for mobile phones.
- Native Ads
You can choose native ads based on the number of columns and rows, such as 3*1, with three columns and one row, or 1*2 with one column and two rows.
- Video Ads
PubFuture offers instream and outstream video ads, with 300*350 in-banner video dimensions and 500*300, 600*400 dimensions for in-content floating video ads.
- Interstitial Ads
These are interactive full-screen ads that pop up on the webpage, usually at natural transition points so that the user is not annoyed.
Revenue Model of PubFuture
PubFuture provides a commission to publishers based on CPM rate or cost per 1000 impressions. It provides a commission even for impressions alone. They have many CPM ad campaigns to increase your ad revenue. This is unique to PubFuture as Google AdSense also doesn’t offer only impression-based revenue.
Depending on the website traffic sources, impressions, unique visitors, quality, placement, etc., you can earn anywhere between $1 and $15 for the CPM rate.
The minimum payout for each payment method is:
- $200 for Bitcoin
- $50 for PayPal and Payoneer
- $1000 for bank/ wire transfer
If the publisher earns less than the minimum amount in a month, the amount will be rolled over to the next month. The total revenue from both months will be sent to your account once it crosses the minimum threshold.
Pros and Cons of PubFuture
- Quality ads
- Substantial increase in ad revenue
- Header bidding technology
- Reliable customer support
- Easy interface
- Doesn’t slow down the site
- Early and Timely payments
- Suitable only for high-traffic sites
PubFuture stands out among the ad network service providers offering a different revenue model and allowing only high-traffic websites (with safe content) on its network. The platform is also known to provide excellent customer service to publishers. The team responds to queries as soon as possible and is highly efficient in solving the issues.
The clean dashboard and in-depth reports are other advantages of using PubFuture. You can consistently grow your ad revenue and earn more from your website without compromising on the ad quality. PubFuture is the future of ad network optimization.