What do you do when a video file is damaged or broken? If possible, you will download the file again. But what if it is not possible to do so? What if you somehow need to get the video playing again? You launch a search party to find the best Video Repair Tool online and hope it works miracles. Well, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t.
Here, we have a Video Repair Tool that guarantees results. Yes! Stellar Repair lets you repair any kind of video file and make it play again.
Features of Video Repair Tool
The software holds up multiple video formats and can repair grainy, blurry, truncated, distorted, jelly, out-of-sync videos, and more such issues. Missing sounds and blank screens are not a problem either.
In three simple steps to use the Video Repair Tool, to turn a low-quality video into a high-quality one.
- Download the Video Repair Tool and install it on your device.
- Open the application and add the required video file to it.
- Click on ‘repair’ and watch the preview as the video is repaired. Now, save the file to your desired location.
The Video Repair Tool can repair a video file from any camera, be a DSLR or a CCTV camera.
The repaired files can be stored on the computer or in external hard drives or USB drives.
Files from Android and iPhones can repair by this Video Repair Tool from Stellar. You only need to download the video from the smartphone to the computer/ laptop and run it through the software.
Errors like ‘media cannot be played’ or quick time errors can also be repaired by this software.
How much does it come at?
The Video Repair Tool comes in three price packages-
- Standard: ~$26.51; repairs formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, etc., and has advanced repair options for corrupted files.
- Premium: ~$66.30; Standard features plus recovers deleted photos and videos and repairs corrupted photos.
- Technician: $109.6; Premium features plus works on three devices and designed for professional videographers.
You can also download the free demo version to check how it works. The demo version will show the preview of the first 20% of the video. The Video Repair Tool software works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10, along with macOS.
Whether you are a video enthusiast or a professional who deals with several videos every day, owning a reputed and efficient Video Repair Tool can make things easy for you. The next time you see a damaged video file, you will know what to do.
The Video Repair Tool by Stellar lets you fix issues in the videos and photos to enhance their quality. Have fun with the camera and shoot videos to your fill.