We have all experienced or heard of the famous Mi fitness bands that came and captured the market. Now, Xiaomi has announced a November 5 event to reveal its new range with the upcoming Xiaomi smartwatch, to be called the Mi Watch.
Sources reveal the design of the smartwatch is a look-a-alike of the Apple smartwatch with a square-shaped watch dial. The Mi Watch not just shares a similar screen look but also has a comparable strap resemblance with the Apple Watch. Overall, the Mi Watch comes with a clean design and comes in two colour options — black and white.
Xiaomi smartwatch: Features
• Mi Watch is expected to include a smart assistant.
• It would come with a linear motor and a speaker.
• Mi Watch will boast an Always-on display.
• Mi Watch will provide Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC support
• It will also come with eSIM card support for LTE/4G connectivity.
• Mi Watch will feature a Qualcomm chipset.
• The watch will boast a Snapdragon Wear 3100 SoC processor.
• Xiaomi smartwatch is expected to come with Watch OS.
So, it sounds like we will witness a complete feature-packed smartwatch.
We all know Xiaomi makes good fitness trackers. However, this launch will show its cards on the smartwatch front. Xiaomi could be prepping a new generation smartwatch to challenge the Apple Watch among the other champion players like Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin and others that offer innovative watches for your wrist.
So how interested do you feel for this upcoming device? Do you think the brand has the vigour to beat the established brands like Samsung and Apple in the watch section?
We will soon be able to answer these questions on November 5.
So, stay tuned for the updates!