Image Source:- Xiaomi Power Bank Pro 3
Xiaomi is known to come up with high-end tech gadgets at a reasonable price, and Mi Power Bank 3 Pro is something like that. The Chinese company has finally disclosed its latest edition of power bank named as Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro. The company claims, this particular power bank has the potential to charge not only the Smartphones but the laptops and notebooks too.
What are the unique facts about Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro?
- First and foremost Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro is equipped with massive 20000mAh lithium polymer capacity.
- The Mi Power Bank 3 Pro can be take up the full charge at a rate of 10W in just 11 hours and at the rate of 45W in the just four and a half hours.
- The power bank has three ports – two USB-A with 18W charging and one USB – C with 45W charging. USB – C will be used to charge power bank, laptops, and notebooks.
- It can charge laptops and notebooks of the following brands – MacBook, Xiaomi, HP, ThinkPad, Dell, HUAWEI, Google Pixelbook, Razer and so on.
- Extra efforts are implicated in Mi Power Bank 3 Pro to avoid short circuits and accidents. A nine-layer circuit chip protection has been fixed in the power bank to prevent such circumstances.
- The power bank is further UV coated and has LED indicators to point towards the battery level.
- The launch date of Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro in India is said to be launched on 11th of January 2019, and the expected price is 2,020Rs. in India.
👉 MI Launches Perfect Alternative Of Macbook Air
Taken as a whole, Mi Power Bank 3 Pro is a good catch for charging laptops, notebooks and smartphones altogether. Considering the price, it is worth the value of money. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro will surely be one of the best portable chargers of 2019.