Monitor your kid’s activity online and stop them from visiting harmful and malicious content. Install these apps and start tracking your children activity.
The following are the Best Parental Control Apps for Android devices;
This parental control app is one of the most affordable in the market and comes with a wide range of features designed to help you easily monitor your child’s activities. You may need to root the target Android device to install the app, but the following are just some of the features you can enjoy;
- It gives you access to the Calendar, Internet History and bookmarks.
- It allows you to track chat on numerous apps including Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp and Kik.
- You can also track both incoming and outgoing emails.
- You can track incoming and outgoing calls
- You can track location using GPS and geofencing.
2. Kids Place
This is a great app for younger children. It is an app launcher that works by restricting access to data stored on the phone. Once installed, the app will create a custom home screen that displays only apps you have authorized the kids to use.
- It restricts phone calls and sending text messages.
- You can also restrict downloading new apps.
- It is also a great way to restrict in-app purchases or access to restricted apps.
3. Screen Time
This is a parental control app that is specifically designed to limit the amount of time a child can spend on the phone or tablet. It comes with features that allow you to set a time limit that can deny the child access to certain games and apps at certain times of the day.
- It offers parents a daily summary of their child’s activities on the device.
- It can be used to limit the amount of time a child spends on a device.
- It is free although you need to purchase the monthly subscription to enjoy all the features.
4. Kids Launcher
Kids Launcher is an app that you can use to limit access to the internet. When installed on a device, you can easily select the apps you don’t want your children to use and the app will restrict the app. It can also be used to track the location of the device.
- You can use it to limit access to certain apps.
- You can use to limit access to websites or other information you don’t want your children to see.
- You can disable the device settings to prevent them from being changed.
- You can also block calls and texts
5. Norton Family
It is one of the most comprehensive parental control apps since it allows you to protect your children from online threats such as inappropriate web content, unsuitable for mobile apps and inappropriate texting.
- With it you can track and then block websites you don’t want your child visiting.
- You can set up email alerts to let you know when your child attempts to visit such websites.
- It can protect more than one device on a premium subscription.
Gihosoft Free Android data recovery is a super awesome software specialized in Android file recovery. With this program, you are able to recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber chat history and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android devices directly. Meanwhile, this Android data recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.