Videos are not just videos but they have a story associated with them. In the present digital world, videos are one of the simplest yet innovative ways of expressing your feelings. But no matter, how interesting it gets to make and use these videos; they are always open to vulnerabilities.
Frankly, with some experience with the technology and digital world, I can totally related to the pain and efforts that it takes to recover the corrupted video files. You actually have to put in your heart and brain to extract the useful and relevant content from the damaged videos. Even with your best effort, it sometimes becomes quite difficult to perfectly recover the videos.
Struggling with these troubles, I recently came across this very amazing video repair tool which is not only simple and easy to use but is exceptionally convenient as well.Stellar Repair for Video – the ultimate and the best video repair tool will offer you the needed help to deal with corrupt videos.
I am using this video repair tool called Stellar for about a month now and let me be very honest that I am totally satisfied with its performance. Over time, I came across a lot of interesting features that this tool has in its store to offer. If you deal with corrupted videos very frequently and are looking for a handy solution to overcome the various related issues, then Stellar video repair software would be the perfect choice for you.
But, does it really justify its name? Is it totally worth using this software? Let’s get started with its review and look for these answers.
What all Stellar Video Repair can offer you?
Here is a quick glance that this video repair software can offer its users:
- Minimalistic and friendly user-interface
- Clear and clean navigation for better understanding
- Supports various video formats such as mp4, m4v, MOV, f4v, 3gp, 3g2, etc.
- Works with the operating system such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 & macOS Mojave 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
How to install and use Stellar Repair for Video
What really impressed me about this software to repair the corrupt video files was the ease with which it can be downloaded to the system. It can be easily downloaded just like any other Windows software with its setup file.
Here are some of the steps that should be followed to repair the corrupted videos with maximum ease and convenience:
- Download the setup file of the software and complete its installation in your system
- Once the installation is completed, click on the register button for entering the key; in case you have purchased the software.
3. After completing the above steps, now you are all-ready to recover the corrupted files. For this, simply click on the ‘add file’ button available at the home page. This will give you the option to select the required files which you want to recover.
4. Once the file is loaded in the software, next you have to click on the ‘repair’ button which will start the repairing of the file. This step is the most important one and can take several minutes; depending upon the size of the file/files that you have added.
5. As soon as the repair process is completed, click on the available ‘ok’ button to finish the entire process
6. Stellar also offers you the option to preview the repaired video file. For this, you have to click on the ‘preview’ button available next to the repaired video.
7. Also, you can choose to save the repaired video by click on the ‘save repaired files’ button. You can specify the location to which you want to save the file
This completes all the steps that you would need to work with this amazing video repairing tool.
For me, this tool is doing complete justice of offering ease and convenience while repairing the damaged videos and I’m sure you too would surely be impressed with the same.
Stellar Repair for Video is available in 3 different editions, which are:
- The Standard version – available at INR 3,499
- The Premium version – available at INR 4,999
- The Professional version – available at INR 7,669
What did we like about the software?
Let’s talk about the various pros that this software can offer to its users. For me, the software is the clear winner when it comes to being handy for the beginners along with being bang on with its working.
- Its friendly user-interface is simply perfect for the beginners. All the buttons, features, navigations, etc. are easy to navigate and thus enhances the overall experience of the users
- The software is extremely fast in repairing the damaged video files
- It is compatible with a number of video file formats. I, personally have used this software with some of the video file formats and it gave a satisfactory performance with all of them
- The users can also be benefitted with its partial repair or recovery option; if in any case, the full recovery is not possible for the uploaded video files
- If you are thinking that the software will consume lots of space in your system, then you just need to have 65 MB on your hard drive and 25-50 MB RAM for this software. Thus, it can be said that it is light-weight software for the users
- It is not possible to drag and drop the files
- It doesn’t support video formats such as MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
If you are such a professional who frequently deals with videos, than Stellar Repair for Video can be your ultimate weapon to repair the damaged and corrupted videos.