With Rublon, everything is in safe hands. Rublon was the world’s first commercial passwordless login solution that employed smartphones as authentication tokens when it launched in 2011. Users would sign in to supported apps by scanning a QR code. Rublon was invited to Web Summit after winning a Mobile Trends Award in the “Best Mobile Startup” category. It was launched as a corporate authentication solution in 2018. It has been helping businesses protect their data since then by allowing employees and partners to securely access networks, servers, and apps via multi-factor authentication and single sign-on.
How to use Rublon?
Rublon is a cloud-based service with a mobile application. Without having to buy or install any hardware, you can get up and running in minutes. Multi-factor authentication is simple using Rublon. If a user’s mobile device is offline, the Rublon.It provides 30 days’ trial version.
- Users may be easily verified to ensure they are who they say they are.
- Multi-Factor Authentication can be used in almost any application.
- You may manage people and devices in your company in several ways.
- Adapt the authentication methods to your needs.
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication for Your Users
- Verify Your Users’ Identity
- Multilingual Support
- Secure All Your Applications
- Improve Your Compliance
- Deploy Fast, Use Easily
- Manage Your Organization’s Security
- Profit from High Scalability
- Introduce Adaptive Authentication to Your Workforce
- Users from Microsoft Active Directory and RADIUS can be synchronised
Suitable for All
Rublon understands the particular issues that each business faces and provides cutting-edge solutions that adhere to industry-leading security requirements. Their extensive knowledge allows them to provide airtight security for enterprises of all sizes.
1.) Financial Services
- New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Compliance
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Compliance
- Protect Every Technology
- Remote Employees
2.) Retail & Technology
- Reduce General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Risk
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) mandates the use of authentication techniques that prevent unauthorised access to data.
- Rublon’s multi-factor authentication solution can help you meet EPCS criteria for protecting e-prescribing systems from security risks. Doctors may quickly sign or renew prescriptions by logging in with single-tap Mobile Push notification.
- Strong Access Policies
Define and enforce powerful Access Policies that allow you to control which users are to be granted access to which application. Supervise the access level and review trusted devices to ensure maximum security.
- Mitigate BYOD Risks – Rublon mitigates the risks associated with BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) by introducing the free-to-use Rublon Authenticator. In addition, Rublon’s sophisticated Rublon Admin Console allows you to manage and control individuals and devices utilised for authentication. You can manage your users and establish separate policies for each application.
- NIST Compliance- Rublon complies with the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Digital Identity Guidelines by providing a diverse range of authentication options. Rublon Authenticator complies with section 5.1.3 of the NIST SP 800-63B Digital Identity Guidelines on Authentication and Lifecycle Management, which defines Out-of-Band Devices.
According to this review, Rublon is one of the best solutions to secure your organization. It is easy to set up and use. They have been in the business since 2011 and doing their best to increase security better. Whether for a big organization or different industries, it is one solution for all. Compliance, according to various industries, provides it with an extra boost.
Rublon was made available for two-factor authentication in 2013. Rublon’s WordPress two-factor authentication plugin has been downloaded thousands of times. Rublon is recommended by WP Engine, the world’s leading managed WordPress hosting service, for two-factor authentication. In 2015, they formed Rublon Labs that focus on information security research. Since then, Rublon Labs has been able to invent multiple innovative solutions in the fields of cryptography and authentication. Some features make it ahead of its competitors as making authentication a piece of cake with push notifications. You can effortlessly add new applications. You can change your plan at any time and smoothly increase the number of users. It can be used with almost any web, cloud, or on-premise application, VPN, server, or management tool. So, Rublon is a trusted and reliable solution to secure things easy and quick way.