Last updated on February 22nd, 2021 at 04:47 pm
Social media marketing is on the rise. We see various businesses trying to create brand awareness and attract more customers by being active on social media sites. But we also know that this is a time-consuming process. You will have to post regularly, engage with the audience, and steadily build your followers over time. Though you can buy followers, the chances of converting them to customers are nil.
How can you manage your social media posts without spending too much time on them? Is there a way to schedule posts in advance on all sites? Can you put up the same post on all social media networking sites at once?
Now you can. Postoplan is one such platform that lets you manage your social media marketing from one place. It is easy to use and a highly effective way of increasing your reach in the market without spending too much money on ads.
Postoplan was first started in Estonia. It is now available for entrepreneurs across the world. The company prides itself on offering the platform for free. Yes. They do have paid services. But the free plan has quite a lot to offer, and the company says that they intend to keep it that way.
It has been found that business owners could save up to 90% on social media marketing by using Postoplan. They were also able to see a growth of up to 40% in their customer base.
Features of PostoPlan
- It’s not surprising that regular posting and interaction on social media bring organic traffic to the website and increases the conversion rate. Postoplan makes this easier by offering you a handful of features.
- Add any number of accounts on the social media sites and post through the platform.
- Add unlimited users to manage the social media accounts. Why do you want to do it all on your own? Add your teammates and share the work.
- Select content and then choose the sites where you want to post. The post will go live on multiple social media sites at once.
- Check the post previews to see how the post will appear on each social media site.
- Schedule posts in advance for any date and time.
- Why limit your posts to regular sites only? Schedule posts on GMB (Google My Business), WhatsApp, and Telegram as well.
- Add accounts to individual folders to focus on different projects. You can give your team access to these folders.
- Integrate Postoplan with Slack and WordPress, and more.
When you can manage social media at your fingertips, you don’t have to take the stress of building your brand’s presence on these sites.
- You can save time by automating the posts.
- Mass schedule the posts with just a few clicks.
- Use the templates provided by Postoplan to create attractive social media posts.
As we mentioned earlier, Postoplan has a free package and a VIP package. Let’s take a look at the pricing.
Free Plan- No payment required
- Let’s you access unlimited accounts on 6 social media sites (and messengers)
- Let’s you schedule posts up to 7 days in advance
- Let’s you put up recurring posts with one click
- Can add up to 5 hashtags (repeated ones) for all accounts
- Let’s you generate up to 10 images for social media posts (this is a new feature)
- Let’s you reply to messages in the inbox for up to 15 days
- Can connect one RSS feed for all accounts
- Access and use the calendar and customize the interface
- Post up to 50 posts per month
VIP Plan- $59.99/ year @ $4.93 for a month
- The VIP plan is available for a minimum of 15 days (at $5.99). You can also choose the monthly ($9.99), quarterly ($24.99), and half-yearly ($39.99) plans.
- Access up-to 9 social media and messaging sites
- Unlimited scheduling period, recurring posts, hashtags, RSS feed, and image generation
- Reply to messages anytime (no end date)
- Add more than one photo to the posts (including videos or gifs)
- Post up to 500 posts per month
Statistics show that you can increase your social media reach by 30% to 70% by regularly posting on the sites and increase your presence on the various networking platforms. Instead of spending time on posting social media ads daily, you can use Postoplan to schedule the social media posts in advance and gain more followers and visibility.
Don’t let your competitors gain an advantage over you. Plan your social media posts and stay visible. Let users come to you because of your posts instead of the ads. Take social media marketing to the next level and increase sales.