Last updated on February 15th, 2021 at 10:37 am
From small businesses to mid-sized companies and large enterprises, Oxylabs provides proxy services to them all. The company has gained fame as the market-leading service provider with more than 100 million residential proxies and more than 2 million datacenter proxies. Additionally, they provide a heavy-duty data extraction tool called Real-Time Crawler.
Oxylabs purports themselves to be the ethical proxy provider. According to them, they use a Tier A+ acquisition model. Tier A+ means that every proxy is acquired through users that consent to being a part of a proxy network.
Let’s take a look at Residential Proxy acquisition in detail and know more about what sets Oxylabs apart from the rest of the proxy service providers.
Oxylabs promises reliable and transparent tools for data gathering solutions. The company offers three different primary proxy servers: Residential Proxies, Datacenter Proxies, and Next-Gen Residential Proxies. Residential Proxies have a Self-Service feature with which businesses can buy smaller packages of traffic through an automated process.
Outside of the three primary proxy servers, Oxylabs provides a wide variety of other types of proxies. These include Static Residential Proxies, SOCKS5 Proxies, and Rotating Proxies.
Businesses use these proxies to build real-time data gathering, market research, brand protection, email protection, travel fare aggregation, SEO monitoring, price monitoring, and many other different tools.
Features of Residential Proxies
The ready-to-use solutions offered by Oxylabs provide instant access to the 100M+ residential rotating proxies. You can get block-free scraping results for even the toughest data collection tasks (such as airline websites).
1. Zero Captchas – Due to the rotating nature of residential proxies, you will never have to solve CAPTCHAs.
2. Zero IP Blocking – Oxylabs Residential Proxies will allow you to retain constant access to any data sources.
3. Unlimited Concurrent Sessions – There is no limit on the number of concurrent sessions you can create.
4. Session Control – You can also control the duration of a session to suit your business needs.
5. Global Coverage – There are proxies in just about every corner of the world. The company provides city-level targeting for accurate data collection.
USP of Oxylabs
Oxylabs brings numerous benefits outside of their premium products:
- Provides 24/7 support to clients.
- Offers dedicated account managers.
- All products are covered by Lloyd’s Technology Errors & Omissions and Cyber insurance.
- Has a unique type of proxy – Next-Gen Residential Proxy
- Acquires residential proxies ethically.
Oxylabs uses the Tier A+ residential proxy acquisition model that emphasizes user awareness and user consent by sharing clear information on their participation in the network. End-users also get monetary benefits for becoming a part of the proxy network.
Pricing of Various Proxy Service Products
Each product is further classified into 4 price packages to suit the varied requirements of different businesses.
Residential Proxies –
- The Starter Plan costs $300/month.
- The Business Plan costs $600/ month.
- The Corporate Plan costs $900/month.
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $5,000/ month and can be customized.
The corporate and enterprise plans offer dedicated account managers to help handle the volume of data.
Datacenter Proxies –
- The Starter Plan costs $180/month .
- The Business Plan costs $800/ month.
- The Corporate Plan costs $1,500/month.
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $6,000/ month and can be customized
All plans include a dedicated account manager.
Next-Gen Residential Proxies –
- The Starter Plan costs $360/month .
- The Business Plan costs $750/ month.
- The Corporate Plan costs $1,100/month.
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $6,000/ month and can be customized.
All plans include a dedicated account manager.
Real-time Crawler –
- The Starter Plan costs $99/month.
- The Business Plan costs $399/ month.
- The Corporate Plan costs $999/month.
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $10,000/ month and can be customized.
Clients can receive a standard 10% discount on all products by opting for annual instead of monthly billing. Oxylabs also offers additional top-up services on individual packages.
Oxylabs definitely deserves the title of “premium proxy provider”. They provide one of the largest pools of IPs for both residential and datacenter proxies.However, their prices are slightly higher than most other proxy providers. But, they are constantly innovating in the field and creating new products such as Real-Time Crawler and Next-Gen Residential Proxies, making the price less of an issue.