Music lovers use multiple websites and apps to listen to their favorite tracks, most of them are provided from streaming music services. Though it’s convenience to explore a huge music library in this way, it can get annoying when unable to directly extract and download actual music files from the sites. Now, NoteBurner provides a simple and effective solution.
NoteBurner Inc., a leading streaming music converters provider, develops an efficient software Amazon Music Converter that can convert and download Amazon Music to Windows or Mac computers. So now, you can listen to the Amazon tracks offline and save them in any device.
NoteBurner Inc. is a software development company that offers a plethora of products to convert and download from various streaming music platforms. There is exclusive software for each platform and device. For example, NoteBurner has Spotify Music Converter, Apple Music Converter, Amazon Music Converter, Tidal Music Converter, YouTube Music Converter, and so on.
The software applications are differentiated based on the platform and the operating systems (Windows and macOS). The main intent is to help users download their favorite tracks offline. Don’t rely on online apps when you can create your own jukebox offline and listen to the tracks anywhere and anytime.
Features of NoteBurner Amazon Music Converter
• Convert and Download Songs from Amazon Music
The software is used to convert and download songs from the Amazon Music app and web player. It is fast, efficient, and hassle-free. You could convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC plain audio format.
• Maintain Original Quality
The downloaded songs will have the same quality as the tracks on Amazon Music. No need to worry about HD and Ultra HD tracks.
• Support to Keep ID3 Tags
Keep the same ID3 tags after conversion, or edit them to add more metadata according to your requirements.
• Music Tracks Classification
Segregate the tracks based on albums, artists, and playlists, or keep the original order as listed on Amazon Music.
• Supports 46 Languages
The app can support forty-six global languages. Check out the list on the official website.
• Lite and Dark Modes
Want to use the NoteBurner app at night? Switch to dark mode and reduce the glare. The interface is elegant in both modes.
• Free Local Music Converter & ID3 Tags Editor
Convert existing local tracks on the PC to other formats (MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF). Batch edit ID3 tags for music track. No need to download another app for local track conversion and edition.
• Windows and Mac
The app works on Windows and Mac operating systems. However, you should download the versions separately.
How to Use NoteBurner Amazon Music Converter
1. Download the software on your computer and install it.
2. Launch the Amazon Music Recorder (it is the same app).
3. Enter the email ID and code to activate the software.
4. Start using the software after activation. Amazon Music app will automatically open whenever you open the NoteBurner app.
5. Drag and drop tracks from Amazon Music to the NoteBurner’s interface. Or copy-paste the URLs of the tracks you want to download.
6. Select the output format and define parameters for conversion. Conversion mode, bit rate, output path, etc., are some parameters.
Tips: Select the WebPlayer Download option to increase the conversion rate up to 10x speed.
7. Click on the Convert button and wait. You can track the progress in the interface.
8. Click on the Converted button to locate the downloaded files.
Now, the Amazon Music songs have been saved to your computer’s local drive. You can stream Amazon titles anywhere with no restrictions.
NoteBurner Amazon Music Converter requires the following to run on a personal computer.
▪ OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 / Mac OS X 10.15-13
▪ RAM: 512 MB or higher for Windows; 256MB or higher for Mac
▪ Processor: 1G Hz or higher
▪ Screen: 1024×768 or higher resolution
▪ Amazon Music app on the computer
▪ Input format: Amazon music, podcasts, artists, playlists, and albums
▪ Output format: MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, and FLAC
▪ Free trial version (allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song)
▪ $14.95 for the paid version with a money-back guarantee
The trial version can be converted to the full version by purchasing the code from the official NoteBurner site. The lifetime subscription is convenient and preferred by many audiophiles.
Pros and Cons
✓ Stable Performace
✓ Faster download rate (20 seconds to convert a song)
✓ Easy to use
✓ Free Toolbox
✓ Excellent customer service
✓ Money-back guarantee
✓ Different price plans
✓ Supports 46 languages
✓ Works with Windows 11 & macOS 13
✗ Can be expensive
✗ Limited free version
To Sum Up
NoteBurner has millions of users. The company guarantees secure transactions through the site. The support team is available 24*7 to help users understand and use the software.
Amazon Music Converter is a complete solution to convert and download countless tracks from Amazon Music to your PC or Mac computer. Save time by using the software to build your offline musical database without compromising quality.