Smartphones coming today are jam-packed with high-end features, specifications, artificial intelligence, etc and these are some of the reasons behind their augmenting rates. Want to buy a Smartphone with no budget constraint then here we are with the finest list of the most expensive Smartphone brands of 2019. Prior to picking any one of them, ensure having a close glance to the specifications.
What are the Most Expensive Smartphone Brands of 2019 in India?
- Huawei – The Chinese mobile brand has launched one of the priciest Smartphone clubbed with immaculate features. Here we are talking about Huawei Mate 20RS. The Smartphone has grabbed attention not only because of its price but also for its sleek design and corning gorilla glass top. It is known as Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20RS. The cost of the phone is 1, 44, 4400Rs. The specifications of the Smartphone are as follows 4,200mAh battery, fingerprint sensor, 24MP front camera, OLED display, 3D facial unlock, bone voice D and much more.
2. Apple – Apple is recognized as one of the costliest brands when it comes to Smartphone, and here it is also on the list with its all-new collection. Apple is all set with Apple iPhone XS Max whose costing starts from 1,09,900Rs for 64 GB and goes upwards. If you are planning to buy Apple iPhone XS Max for 256 GB, then the price will be 1, 24,900Rs and for 512GB the price will be 1,44,900Rs. This particular Smartphone will come in different variants; colors. Some of the specifications are like 7Mp front camera, 3174 mAh battery, 12+12 MP primary camera, 2.5 GHz, Hexa-core processor, and so on.
3. Google – Third among the list is Google with its new-fangled Google Pixel 3 XL which will cost around 75,199Rs. This Smartphone is loaded with great features, and the specifications are just amazing. The best part of this Smartphone is that it stays updated by its own so there is no need to sit and wait for the upcoming updates. The specifications of Google Pixel 3 XL are as follows – 64 GB RAM, 2.4 Octa, 8+8 MP front camera and 12.2 MP primary camera, 3430mAh battery and Snapdragon 845 Soc. On the whole, this Smartphone is really a good catch.
4. Samsung – This time Samsung has come with big screen Smartphone with iconic designs and here we are talking about Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you are looking forward to a gorgeous looking Smartphone with a widescreen,then take a peep of Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The cost of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is 67,900Rs. The specs of this Smartphone are as follows – 64 GB RAM, 2.7 GHz, Octa processor, the primary camera of 12+12 MP, front camera of 8MP, 3500 mAh battery, Soc Exynos 9810 and not to forget its 6.2 inches display. This Smartphone serves best of features at this price.
5. LG – LG has smacked up the Smartphone industry with LG G7 Plus ThinQ. This Smartphone launched by LG is one single pack of all the features that we need today. The name LG G7 Plus ThinQ itself signifies the implication of Artificial Intelligence. The specifications of LG G7 Plus ThinQare as follows – water and dirt resistant, QHD display, 128 GB RAM, 2.8 GHz, Octa processor, 3000 mAh battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc, 16+16 MP primary camera, front camera of 8MP and huge screen space with 6.1 inches. This Smartphone will cost 40,000 Rs and is really giving a tough fight to newly launched One Plus 6T.
All these Smartphone brands are giving cut-throat competition to each other with their one after the other launches. Everything right from design, processor, look, performance and the use of latest technology, etc. are being taken into strict contemplation. So, if you are pockets have no boundaries then select any Smartphone brands listed above.