What’s the most important factor for an eCommerce marketer to succeed? There are many, but personalized ads for each customer and potential lead play a crucial role. Website scraping, data collection using cookies, etc., are common ways to collect data about visitors who visit the website.
Along with these, there is another procedure used by website owners to collect data, and that’s browser fingerprinting.
What is Browser Fingerprint?
Also known as device fingerprinting or online fingerprinting, it uses a script as a part of the website code to track the visitors. It enables website owners to know the browser name, operating system, IP address, plug-ins, time zone, screen resolution, and other details like graphic cards, drivers, and more.
Browser fingerprinting is different from cookies, for which the websites need to take permission from the users to collect their details.
“Read this article for a review of the AdsPower browser, including how it varies from other anti-detect browsers, as well as its benefits and shortcomings”
What Does AdsPower Do?
- AdsPower is a tool that allows marketers to manage their accounts for browser fingerprinting and create an isolated environment for each account. By doing so, you can save the costs spent on each account.
- AdsPower helps your teams collaborate and work together on different accounts. You can group the accounts, give permission to team members to access the data, importing and exporting batch account information, and much more. The tool makes team management effortless.
- The tool allows you to set browser-independent fingerprints automatically. You can open various browser profiles at the same time and keep their environments independent of each other.
- AdsPower also works great with social media automation to increase the efficiency of your teams. You can allow batch operation of multiple accounts with just a single click.
- The tool allows marketers to create a centralized management system for their eCommerce platforms and social media accounts to collect data for the sales and marketing teams to come up with personalized ad campaigns for different kinds of customers and leads.
- You can set different browser fingerprints for each account by accessing from individual computers/ devices.
- AdsPower supports IPv6 and lets you obtain IP from designated countries. The company doesn’t provide you with proxy IPs, but you can use your proxy accounts if you have purchased the IPs from another platform. A detailed video tutorial on the website helps you connect the proxy to your AdsPower account and import it.
- Marketers who want to use local IP or VPN can simply select the noproxy mode when importing the account to AdsPower.
- The company provides one-to-one customer support to help you set up your accounts, add users, and manage your teams effectively.
Pricing and Packages
The company has various packages categorized under two heads-
👉 Team Plans:
- The team plans are available in numerous packages starting from a solo package that is for free ($0) and allows only two virtual browser profiles.
- Other team plans are priced for an increasing number of virtual browsers, along with member seats and access to API.
- The cheapest team plan costs $10/month, allowing ten virtual browser profiles, one member seat, and one administrator.
- The number of virtual browser profiles in every package is fixed, but users can add as many member seats as they want, which, of course, will generate extra charges.
What if you want a customized team plan? AdsPower lets you customize your requirements and provides you with an exclusive plan for your requirements. You can have as many as 150000+ virtual browser profiles and 200+ member seats, depending on the volume of your business.
👉 Automation Plans:
This plan is divided into three packages. The checking and operations packages are each priced at $199/month.
- Checking Package: The tool automatically checks details like the login status, homepage, solo ad accounts, token, and more.
- Operations Package: The tool automatically creates homepages, BM, adds people to BM, etc.
- Full Package: As you guessed, this one combines the above two packages and provides everything you’d want to automate the operations. It costs $299/month.
As a business owner, it’s natural to have a few problems with multi-accounting when it comes to advertising and digital marketing. Managing multiple accounts is an important issue for many business owners, marketers, and advertisers.
AdsPower provides a comprehensive solution to these problems and helps you streamline the accounts, and assists your teams to effectively work together to boost the business.