Last updated on November 25th, 2020 at 01:26 am
Links can help you to find the resources you are looking for in a particular web page which can be in the form of text/images.
Normal Links like https://www.techpcvipers.com/video-repair-tool/ used by editorial team for seo purpose while affiliate links are used to promote products or services.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to make money online in 2020 and to monetize your website you need affiliate links.
To become an affiliate you need to sign up as a affiliate marketer on affiliate networks like shareasale, commission junction, skimlinks and get you website approved before you start promoting products.
What are Affiliate Links and How to identify them?
You can easily find the difference between normal website and affiliate website , let me explain you 2 best ways:-
- Let’s say you visit any website like https://ahrefs.com/ and check pricing https://ahrefs.com/pricing so here vendor is collecting payments on the same url and you are not being redirected to any other website.
- Now let’s visit our website https://www.techpcvipers.com/5-best-tools-to-fix-corrupted-video-files/ where we are selling video repair tools of different merchants so if you click on the 1st link https://www.techpcvipers.com /goto/VideoRepair which is cloaked using pretty links but actual tracking url looks like https://www.jdoqocy.com/click-100000251-13794030
NOTE:- Affiliate Links consist of Affiliate ID + Product ID + Advertiser ID
You need to write a powerful content + create a solid SEO marketing strategy in order to make money from your affiliate website.
Here are some tips for you if you are planning to monetize your website using affiliate links:-
- Make sure you don’t add too many affiliate URL’s otherwise it’s considered to be spammy and your website can be penalized.
- Always use clear and user friendly affiliate links like us.
- Always check whether your affiliate links is properly tracking the clicks/sales in your affiliate panel so that you don’t miss any affiliate commission.
Below is the screenshot of our last payments from our commission junction affiliate account
4. Always use affiliate disclosure.
Easy Affiliate Management using WeCanTrack
Checking affiliate and analytics account for each of your ongoing project can eat your lot of time. Now save your time and stay updated all the time using this trusted tool We Can Track that enables you to manage multiple affiliate accounts under one single dashboard.
Brands and Entreprenuers can easily improve the marketing campaigns and conversion using this popular affiliate marketing tool that can be easily integrated with over 100 Affiliate Networks such as Impact Radius, Commission Junction, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads.
Founded by Ajay & Sirio in January 2019 We Can Track is one of the best campaign management tool for Affiliate Marketers to keep an eye on every campaign and measure the performance in single click.
User can choose from the 4 different subscription plans which are created for Private (Free) , Small (€50) Medium (€100) and Advance (€200) affiliates.
NOTE:– Above pricing is for montly plans
Don’t waste time, get started with We Can Track in just 4 steps
- Create your account on wecantrack.com
- Insert your affiliate network API credentials
- Get your sites connected
- Activate and Authenticate Google Analytics
Are you a beginner in Affiliate Marketing?
Do you want to make Make Money Online?
Please email your queries to email@example.com and get an answer from our team of super affiliates.