Last updated on June 15th, 2020 at 10:16 pmReading Time: 3 minutes
Email marketing is one of the most efficient and important strategies in digital marketing. By effectively utilizing emails to market your product or business, you can convert potential and one-time customers into loyal customers. It is not only a cost-effective way to communicate with your customers but also one of the fastest ways to reach out to them. As your list of email addresses keeps growing it helps you reach out to more clients, but the challenge is that email addresses may not be valid in many cases. This is where the services of a bulk email validator come to your rescue.
How does a Bulk Email Validator Work And Why Is It Important?
A tool that verifies email addresses in bulk has become indispensable for some organizations dependent on email marketing. The tool verifies the big list of email addresses based on some parameters in its algorithm. The most common parameters include:
- Syntax of the email address to filter improper email addresses
- Domain check to verify if it’s a valid domain
- Flagging role-based accounts such as sales@, info@, admin@
- Spam detection to find bogus and blacklisted email addresses
- Extended SMTP verification to validate the mailbox’s existence
Many websites ask for customer details including email addresses. Users usually fill incorrect addresses to avoid spamming. These incorrect addresses will be a part of your email list but mails will be undeliverable. Such addresses will drastically increase the ratio of bounce-back emails. This negatively impacts your server reputation and may even lead to blacklisting by popular email services.
A bulk email validator cleans up your email list and validates them to improve the deliverability of your emails. Using the services of a bulk email validator helps you reach out to real people increasing the probability of business conversion and also keeps you safe from disrepute.
How To Verify And Validate Emails In Bulk?
It is of utmost importance that you use a robust tool that helps you verify emails in bulk. Only if the tool is able to effectively identify invalid, inactive, and fake email addresses, it will help you improve the accuracy of delivering the mails. Proofy is one such effective tool used by many organizations to validate email addresses quickly and seamlessly.
Proofy ensures the validity of the email addresses by following a rigorous algorithm and performs the following validations:
- Syntax check
- Domain check
- SMTP check
- Risk validation
- Mailbox errors
- Email deliverability
- Email validation
So how to get started with Proofy?
- The first step is a simple process of signing up and creating your account with Proofy to access the control panel. Get access to the API by uploading the bulk email list.
2. Open the bulk email validator, upload the file having the email list. You can either drag and drop the files or import the list of email addresses from your service provider. Also, specify your validation settings here.
3. Improve the address list by reviewing and analyzing the list provided by the bulk email validator.
Proofy is extremely affordable and you have a variety of plans to choose from. It starts at $0.06 per email address for 500 addresses and gets cheaper as the size of the list increases.
With email marketing becoming an important part of business strategy, it is imperative for any business organization to employ advanced techniques to verify and validate email addresses. Apart from improving the deliverability of the mails, a bulk email validator like Proofy helps in protecting the reputation of the sender and engages you with real people by disposing of risky and fake recipients.