File synchronization solutions have become an important part of data backup and data recovery especially during disasters. There is an unprecedented increase in the prominence of data security in our day-to-day lives. Almost all organizations make use of synchronization and data backup services to easily synchronize, save, and secure the data. Also for multiple individuals or a team that works on the same document, collaboration is easier because of real-time synchronization.
What to Consider When Choosing a Reliable Synchronization Solution Provider?
Considering these things, the most important factors for choosing a good solution provider for synchronization are:
1. User-friendly interface
Easy-to-use and intuitive interface ensures that both novices and experts find it easy to maneuver through the synchronization and backup procedure.
2. Robust features
A good software is loaded with reliable and advanced features that reduce manual intervention.
3. Stability and support
The tool should be reliable and not lead to any technical issues. Also, it should be able to resolve such unforeseen issues immediately.
In terms of usability, it is important to ensure that the software provides certain features that make it a good synchronization tool. It should:
- Support both manual and automatic modes of operation. It should let the user schedule the tasks as per convenience
- Be able to support both one-way and two-way synchronization
- Be able to work seamlessly with different devices such as internal and external hard drives, removable devices and shared network devices
- Have filters to include or exclude folders and sub-folders
- Sync files in use, that is, sync data in real-time
- Not have any usage limits or file size limits while synchronizing data
Considering the fact that so many tools for syncing are available, software that ensures the above-mentioned features is a good pick.
How to Synchronize And Backup Your Data Using Synchredible?
In an attempt to find the ideal data backup and synchronization tool, we stumbled upon a simple yet impressive application called Synchredible.While you carry on with your computer activities, it does its task without any interruption. Once you install the tool, it creates an icon for itself in the system tray area.
- When you run the application, you will be able to create a new task. On clicking the button, you will be asked to select the folders you want to synchronize as shown below.
- In the next step, you’ll have to choose the direction of the synchronization.
- The third step lets you pick and choose from the many options available. You can delete, archive, compare, and synchronize your files.
- The next step lets you choose the sub-folders that you want to synchronize. Following which you can set your automatization preferences. You can combine different parameters such as day, time, and system conditions to automate the process.
- In the final step, you can set a task name, set hot-keys, and see the preview of the synchronized files.
Because of the advanced system to identify a variety of files, Synchredible saves you a lot of time. It also lets you skip the data backup of unedited files. Apart from synchronizing local files, it also works very well with external networks or when using a USB device.
Having used the software, we can assure you that Synchredible has an impressive array of options usually found inexpensive tools. It is compelling to try it out because of the following features:
- Simple, pleasant and powerful interface
- Easy to create tasks
- Apply filters for folders and sub-folders
- Schedule automate and preview the tasks
When it comes to personal use, Synchredible is free to use. Apart from the automation, it also lets you whitelist and blacklist files and file extensions. It has a lot of pro-level options coupled with high speed and reduced usage of resources. Do try Synchredible and let us know how you liked it in the comments section.