Managing inventory and supply chain is not as easy as it appears. Even the slightest of errors could amplify and result in substantial losses for a business. Small and medium-sized enterprises need to be even more careful in managing inventory and sales.
There are, of course, various software tools available in the market. But is there a cost-effective solution that works on mobile desktops and mobiles? Wouldn’t it be great if you could track inventory and sales from any location just by checking the mobile app?
HandiFox says yes, you can do that and a lot more by investing in their ios inventory management app.
Overview of Handifox – Inventory Management Software
HandiFox has been developed by Tecom Group, Inc., a company that offers a variety of software solutions for an array of customers in different parts of the world. HandiFox™ is aimed at helping small to mid-sized businesses in distribution, wholesale, retail, and manufacturing.
The software has been in use for over 10 years and has seen a multitude of changes to become what it is today. HandiFox is now a family of inventory management products that work on desktops and in the cloud, maintaining the connection with QuickBooks. Its iOS inventory app plays a crucial role in making inventory management outside the office flexible, accurate and effective.
Benefits of using Handifox
What makes HandiFox a different and reliable ios inventory application?
- Powerful: All the inventory control functions, such as barcoding, can be handled using a mobile phone or an iPad. Use the built-in camera or a dedicated barcode scanner to scan the codes.. The data will be saved to the cloud and synced with your central database
- Easy to Use: Unlike other complex software tools, HandiFox can be used by anyone and doesn’t require any special training. All your employees will love to use this app
- Affordable: HandiFox has been priced competitively to suit the limited budgets of small enterprises. You don’t need to go beyond and above to buy useful and efficient inventory & sales management software for your business. HandiFox Online offers 3 subscription plans. The mobile app is free for all HandiFox users
- Client Support: The company has earned a reputation for providing prompt customer service to businesses that use the software.
- Industries: HandiFox ios inventory app can be used in various industries such as office supplies, agriculture, consumer goods, clothing, sporting goods, electronics, automotive distribution, food and beverage, medical and health care, etc. In short, the software can be used by any small or medium-sized business that manufactures and distributes goods, either via wholesale or retailer.
Four Steps Process:
- [RECEIVE] Receive items from suppliers and scan the barcode
- [COUNT] Automate the inventory count using the barcode scanner
- [SHIP] Create a list of items that need to be packed and shipped (it automatically creates invoices)
- [SELL] Create sales orders at customers’ locations and sync data through QuickBooks.
You can request a live demo to understand more about how the software works.
Depending on your business requirment, you can choose Handifox Online or Handifox Desktop
Let’s understand both the plans
1.Handifox Online:– Can be easily integrated with Quickbooks online and allow small business owners to access, track and manage inventory in the cloud across the supply chain
👉 START PLAN:- $39 per month (billed annually) or $49 (billed monthly)
Includes:- 1 device, 2 users, 1 Warehouse, Quickbooks Integration
Features:- Inventory/Service Items, Barcoding, Inventory Counting, Purchase Order, Auto-generate PO based on sales rates or stock levels, Receive Purchase Order
👉 OPTIMA PLAN:- $79 per month (billed annually or $89( billed monthly)
Includes:- 2 devices, 4 users, 3 Warehouses, Quickbooks Integration
Features:- Inventory/Service Items, Barcoding, Inventory Counting, Purchase Order, Auto-generate PO based on sales rates or stock levels, Receive Purchase Order, Inventory Transfers , Customers, Invoices, Receive Payments
👉 PRO PLAN:- $109 per month (billed annually or $139( billed monthly)
Includes:- 3 devices, 5 users, 100 Warehouses, Quickbooks Integration
Features:- Inventory/Service Items, Barcoding, Inventory Counting, Purchase Order, Auto-generate PO based on sales rates or stock levels, Receive Purchase Order, Inventory Transfers , Customers, Invoices, Receive Payments, Credit Memos, Sales Order, Sales Receipts, Picking and Packing, Serial/Lot numbers, Exp. dates, Shopify integration
2. Handifox Desktop:- Manage your inventory and warehouse information on your handheld in real time.
Handifox Inventory:- $995 per mobile device
Features :-Inventory/Service Items , Barcoding, Inventory Counting, New/Edit Purchase Order, Receive Purchase Order, Build Assemblies, Multi-Location tracking, Inventory Transfers
Hanfifox Sales:- $1495 per mobile device
Features:- Inventory/Service Items , Barcoding, Inventory Counting, New/Edit Purchase Order, Receive Purchase Order, Build Assemblies, Multi-Location tracking, Inventory Transfers, Customer, Sales Order, Invoice, Credit Memo, Receive Payment, Sales Receipt, Picking and Packing
Both plans includes 60 days of free support (phone, email, and chat support, software updates)
Handifox Online & Handifox Desktop comes with 30-days free trial.
Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, WebBased
Contact Handifox team via WhatsApp: +1 (321) 373-0898, as well as through Skype.
Email to email@example.com if you are facing any problems using Handifox
Users can call on +1 (877) 942-6343 (ext. 404) and talk to Handifox Enginneer
Download the Handifox app from here