Last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 07:33 pm
Usually, people tend to be a little cautious when it comes to refurbished products as they feel that they would receive rejected or faulty products. But more often than not, refurbished electronics including laptops, monitors, and other accessories are as good as new. A product may be refurbished for multiple reasons such as minor exterior damage, opened box, defects, and demo piece. You could save yourself some serious money by getting a refurbished laptop or desktop instead of a new one. But there is a risk element to this. What if you get a product that fails as soon as you get it? What if there is no refund or return policy? The best option is to shop from a reputed source with ample warranty, refund, and return options.
Refurb.io: Legit, Secure, And Reliable Site To Buy Refurbished Electronics
Refurbished electronics usually have three sources: the manufacturer, unauthorized refurbisher, and authorized refurbisher. Though the products offered by the manufacturer are usually top-quality, they are priced a little closer to the new product. The unauthorized refurbisher becomes a risky affair with no warranty, no refund, and no returns. That’s where an authorized refurbisher like Refurb.io brings the best of both the worlds. A trusted refurbisher verifies the usability of the product thoroughly and makes the product available for really attractive prices. That’s where Refurb.io changes the game by bringing to you an assortment of laptops, desktops, monitors, and computer accessories from highly reputed brands at unbelievable prices.
The biggest challenge when it comes to refurbished goods is the pricing at which you get it compared with the new ones. Though the retail stores offering new products have an entirely different pricing structure, consumers tend to view the refurbished products in competition with the new ones.
This makes Refurb.io go all guns ablaze when it comes to the pricing front. Big box retailers carry their brand name which itself gives them a brand identity. To promote credibility, Refurb.io has gained ‘Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher’, which makes it highly trusted amongst users. Their expertise is lauded when it comes to restoring electronics to function like new ones. They are not only cleaned but also thoroughly tested for functional discrepancies as well as usability.
This becomes extremely important, as third party refurbishers may get their software off the internet. There is a high chance of virus or malware attack as the software being used may not be authorized. With Refurb.io, the risk of non-genuine software is eliminated as they get their software directly from Microsoft.
What Does Refurb.io Offer And Who Is It Meant For?
Refurb.io has a huge range of electronic products such as desktops, laptops, monitors, and accessories. Their accessories primarily include CPU’s, RAM’s, and HDD’s (Hard Disk Drive). While they offer a host of products to choose from, the users range from a diverse background. From students to families, small businesses to entrepreneurs, Refurb.io offers amazing and cost-effective hardware to all.
What would be otherwise discarded as e-waste, they refurbish, refresh, retest, and recertify them for unparalleled usability. The biggest advantage of refurbished products is that they are not only cheaper on your pockets but also extremely kind to the environment.
The process of ordering your desired product is very simple. Once you select the product, you just need to add it to your shopping cart, give your contact information and shipping address, enter a coupon code if you have, and pay through your credit card or PayPal. With an excellent customer care team, Refurb.io is ready to resolve all your queries during the working hours. The icing on the cake is that they provide a free one-year warranty.
Refrub.io Working from Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic
1) The COVID-19 pandemic has put unique pressures on tech manufacturers: higher demand and lower supply. Because of WFH and homeschooling, there was a high demand of Laptops, desktop, and computer accessories across the world. We are working in this pandemic situation to ensure there were enough inventory and supply for our customers. We ensured the units were shipped out on time, even though there was some delay with the carriers we were constantly in touch with our customers ensuring them the unit will be delivered.
2) Our customer service and live chat are available for our customers to answer any queries for pre and post purchase and we respond within 24-48 hours
3) We added more inventory across Laptops, Desktops AIO’s and LCDs to ensure that the customers get choices to buy from us.
4) We also introduced FREE SHIPPING across Canada exlcuding territories and gave huge discounts so that people could buy knowing some lost their jobs and due to covid many faced financial constraints
1) We have started bulk order schemes where the customer can write tous at firstname.lastname@example.org for high volume orders.
2) We are working towards making search options a lot easier for our customers, work on detailed description on our products that help the customers buy easily.
3) We will be focusing on Affiliate marketing and referral programs to ensure more people join the Refurbio Community.
4) We will be focusing on generating more content that helps people to understand why buy refurbished products
People today are aware about refurbished technology, it is important for us to let them know that buying from Refurb.Io they will be secured with everything from customer service, shipping, product quality, etc
There is no reason to be put off by the word “refurbished” when you purchase from trusted and certified refurbishers such as Refurb.io. Having sold hundreds of laptops to happy customers, Refurb.io is undoubtedly one of the best marketplace to buy refurbished electronics items. They also have multiple combo offers and deals which makes it attractive.