Ferrari: 60% of lineup to electrify by 2026 | TechPcVipers

Reading Time: 2 minutes
Ferrari to electrify 60% lineup by 2026

Ferrari prepared a roadmap for the next few years.

During an event (investor presentation) luxury car maker Ferrari announced that it will be 60% electrified by 2026. Italian carmaker said that 60% of its cars are either hybrid or fully electric while the rest 40% are ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) in terms of models. The ultimate goal is to be carbon-neutral by 2030.

These pure internal combustion engines could be offered on the brand’s limited-run Icona series models.

15 models to be introduced between 2023 & 2026 and plans to unveil the Purosangue SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) in September this year.

“Our brand fuels the dreams of millions. It has been built up over 75 years of thrilling, memorable experiences, through success on the track and sheer driving pleasure on the road,” John Elkann, Ferrari Chairman, said in a statement.

“It has created an inclusive, close-knit community that encompasses diverse people, countries, and even industries. As long as we preserve its heritage and values, it will lay a solid foundation for our future strategic plans,” Elkann added.

As per Ferrari, they will continue to develop and make in-house its core components while focus on co-developing and tailoring best-in-class existing solutions with existing partners.

To power its electric engines Ferrari to use hybrid powertrain technology developed in F1 and other motorsports which will be conceived, handcrafted, and manufactured in Maranello.

** The SF90 Stradale, Ferrari’s first production plug-in hybrid was introduced in 2019.

Follow TechPcVipers for the latest technology news.

Also please connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.

Attend Affiliate World Europe Buy Tickets
00 days
00 hr
00 min
00 sec