Last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:01 am
From a house party to a marriage function, all of us love making videos that we can cling to. Have you considered a case when a video full of sentiments becomes unplayable? You might face issues in the video files after transferring them from one storage device to another. For most of us, editing or repairing a video file becomes an essential and troublesome task. But, this amazing piece of tech has all the possible solutions for issues related to damaged and corrupted video files. Almost every person is using Digital Video Repair software these days as this amazing tech comes with really amazing features.
Features of Digital Video Repair software;
- Repairs Unplayable Video Files: The video repair software easily helps you fix various video-related issues including frozen video, choppy video, blur video and many can repair multiple other problems. It also helps you fix issues like ‘error loading media files could not be played’. It can easily resolve any corrupt or damaged video files.
- Repairs Videos Shot From All Kinds Of Devices; Another remarkable feature of Digital Video Repair software is that it can effectively fix videos shot from any electronic device. It could be a Smartphone, DSLR, CCTV Camera, and could even repair damaged videos shot from a Drone. The only effort you have to put from your side is to transfer all these corrupt files in a storage device (e.g. memory cards) from the source of video to your computer.
- Supports All Kinds of Operating Software (Windows and Mac): This is so far the best feature. Most of the companies offer Digital Video Repair Software that helps Windows and Mac users. The software is designed in a manner that can be used on the latest Windows Operating System as well as on Mac.
- Repairs Video Files Damaged In Transferring: There are times when we face problems after we transfer our video from one folder to another folder. It is where this fantastic software comes at our help. It easily fixes these kinds of severely damaged video files.
- Facilitates Easy Storage of Repaired Video Files: Digital Video Repair software comes with a fantastic function wherein you can easily say the repaired video files on the desired location in your devices. Soon after fixing a video, you can easily select a place for the storage of your repaired video file.
Apart from these features, there are some other amazing benefits of using a Video Repair Software
- Fixes unplayable and broken video files
- Fixes issues such as stuttering, jerky, and flickering
- Supports all storage media devices including SD Cards, Pen Drives, HDDs, etc.
- Supports all kinds of Camera brands likes Nikon, Sony, Canon, and many others
- Fixes multiple videos in one time
- Can be easily downloaded from different websites
- 100% secure and easy to use
- Helps you preview the repaired video file
How to Repair Damaged and Corrupt Video Files?
Different brands come with different functionalities. But the major part that has to be done from your side can be explained in three points.
- Add all the damaged and corrupt video files you want to repair
- Press ‘Repair’ Button
- After all the corrupted video files are restored, select the desired location on your device to store your repaired video files.