The 5G or the fifth generation of the network technology is all geared up to bang on with latest smartphones in 2019. All the A-listed mobile giants have almost locked the deal, and very soon we are going to see the 5G smartphone on the store shelves.
Which brands are making 5G enabled smartphones in 2019?
- OnePlus – OnePlus has declared that they are planning to launch their first 5G Smartphone in 2019 at Mobile World Congress Shanghai. Now there are apprehensions that either OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7T are going to be equipped with 5G technology.
- Oppo – Oppo is done with the entire quality test with Qualcomm in their Oppo R5 unit and is ready to launch the Oppo 5 Flagship in 2019. The makers of Oppo have always come with something new with their every launch, and the current scenario states the launch will be midway 2019.
- Honor – The president himself has confirmed the news of launching their first 5 G smartphone. It is also predicted that this brand is going to be the first one with 5 G in the market. Though the details are still locked, and there is no information available until now.
- Xiaomi – The news of the launch of Xiaomi’s first 5 G smartphone is set, and some details are also shared like it will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset and 10GB RAM. The image of the upcoming phone has already been shared by the President.
- LG – This brand has also tied up with the Qualcomm to get the support of 5 G and is said to launch the smartphone in 2019 with some great features. Much information has not to be shared yet.
Seeing the features of the forthcoming 5G Smartphone’s this year, we can say that they will surely give a tuff fight altogether regarding hardware and technology. Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait for the launch of the first 5G smartphone in 2019.