Last updated on March 5th, 2021 at 09:27 pm
Have you ever tried changing your voice and play a prank on a friend? Do you like to create funny videos by changing your voices? You can dub for all your characters without relying on anyone else.
Edit the audio files, change your voice, make videos, and whatnot- using the 5 best voice changer software solutions in the market. Some are free, some are paid, and some work only with Windows. Read more about each software and pick the one that suits your needs.
5 Best Voice Changer Apps
#1.) Audio4Fun (Voice changing for VoIP tools, role-playing games, and chat applications)
Audio4Fun is a company that sells various audio editing software tools. AV Voice Changer Software is available in three packages, based on your needs.
- The basic version is priced at $29.95
- The Gold version costs $39.95
- The Diamond version costs $99.95
The software lets you edit and alter your voice while recording and in the waveform. You can also use it in real-time platforms like Skype, Discord, Twitch, and Steam.
The following are the features of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
- Voice and audio editor
- Voice analyzer and comparator
- File Morpher
- 100+ ready-to-use nickvoices
- Parody mixer
- Hotkeys for frequently used buttons
- Built-in audio player
- Add-on effect library
- Virtual audio driver for online programs
The software can be used on Windows 10 and lower (with a 1GHz processor and 2GB RAM). The 14-day trial version is available for you to freely download and test on your computer.
#2.) Screaming Bee (Clear and Powerful Voice Changing Application)
Morphvox MAC is a voice changing software specially created for Macintosh OS. You can change voices in real-time using this software. Download new voices, mix and match them to create unique voices for your games or videos.
- Change background sounds or cancel the noise to hear the cleanest and finest sounds without any disturbance.
- Integrate with VoIP apps such as Skype, FaceTime, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, GoogleTalk, and more.
- The software can also be integrated with a multimedia application such as Garage Band, Audacity, etc.
Price: Free, Pro – $39.99
#3.) Voicemod (Adding Voice Effects for Windows)
Who doesn’t like free voice changing software? Voice Changers is one such software designed for Windows 7 and above. Modulate your voice, mask other sounds, and customize voices to create new ones. You can use the software on computers by downloading it to the device.
- The soundtracks are processed in real-time, where you can add various effects such as echo, filters, chorus, distortion, delay, and much more. Then send the final track to the output devices.
- You can use the software in games and chatting apps and communicate through your modified voice.
#4.) Clownfish Voice Changer (Basic and Free Voice Changer)
Clownfish Voice Changer is yet another free voice changing software for Windows. You can easily integrate it with apps like Skype, TeamSpeak, Hangouts, Mumble, Viber, etc.
- You can change your voice to a dozen other types like female pitch, male pitch, robot, baby, radio, etc.
- The software has built-in music and audio players that support various formats.
- Create a playlist, control the soundtracks, and manage them however you want. Click on the ‘clear effect’ button to stop the software from altering your voice.
- You can also connect it to the Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plug-in and edit the audio tracks.
- The software works on Windows 7 and above. Just make sure to choose the right version from the download page. The 32bit version will not work on the 64bit version and vice versa.
#5.) VB-Audio (Audio Mixing to Manage Audio Sources)
Voice Meeter is a virtual audio mixer software by VB-Audio. The software can be used on Windows XP, Vista, 7, and above OS. The best part is that the software is distributed as donationware and is free for personal use. (You can still donate money).
- For professional use, you’ll find it easier to buy the license for commercial distribution.
- You can use Voice Meeter on Android phones by downloading it from Playstore.
- Voice Meeter Lite version is also available along with MT-32 SoundPad Lite for audio editing purposes.
- The software can mix up to 3 inputs to 3 outputs via 2 buses.
- Integrate with VoIP applications such as Skype, etc., or connect it to audio devices or musical instruments.
- The software requires a 1.8GHz processor and 512MB RAM.
The software tools we’ve listed above are easy to use, aren’t they? Imagine the fun when you tease your friends and family with a new voice. Give wings to your creativity and showcase your talent to the world.
Remember, as long as you use the voice changing software for entertainment and personal use, it is not illegal. Let your characters in the games have unique voices each time to play. Don’t limit your fun.