One of the grand affairs in the domain of artificial intelligence and Big data is around the corner.
The leading conference and exhibition for AI and Big Data – called the AI and Big Data Expo Europe will be taking place in the month of June. The exhibition will be scheduled for 19th and 20th June at RAI, Amsterdam.
It is expected that the conference will be attended by 10,000+ attendees along with 300+ speakers and 350+ exhibitors. This big event is also seen as a showcase of the next generations and trending technologies in the world of AI and big data. For most of the business persons, this event is an opportunity for exploring and discovering the relevant and practical implementation of the latest AI and big data technologies for the growth of their business.
The topics that would be the core of discussion in the event will be:
Big data analytics
Other than this, the 5 major dedicated AI and big data conference discussion tracks include:
- Enterprise AI and Digital Transformation
- Data Analytics for AI and IoT,
- Big Data Business Solutions and Strategies,
- AI Technology Solutions and the Customers, and
- Developing AI Technologies and Big Data for Industry
Why you should attend this conference and exhibition?
This conference and exhibition of AI and big data will aim to bring over 2,000+ visitors together for these 2 days. Some of the influencers which you can expect in this event are – IT decision makers, developers and designers, technical providers, C-level executives, venture capitalists, start-ups and innovators, brand managers, etc.
It also includes some of the popular speakers to address the attendants, such as:
- Abhijit Akerkar – head of Applied Science, Business integration, Lloyds Banking Group
- Carla Jesus – Senior Product Owner, Adidas
- Katie Russell – Head of Data and Analytics, OVO Energy
- Mike Bugembe – Author and Former Chief Analytics Officer, JustGiving
- Alexey Filanovskiy – Principle Product Manager, Oracle
- David Hogan – Sr. Director Enterprise, NVIDIA
- Wayne Butterfield – Director Cognitive Automation and Innovation, ISG, and many more
This Expo concerning AI and Big data will be co-hosted along with the IoT Tech Expo, one of the largest and greatest expos concerning the IoT sector, along with Blockchain Expo and Cyber Security and Cloud Expo.
Lastly, it can be said that this event will totally be an attraction for 2 long days for the business world which would offer insightful and relevant content which will cover the whole ecosystem including AI, Big data, Cyber Security and Cloud, Blockchain and IoT.
Let us know, what are your thoughts for this event and how excited are you to attend this event?
Please do share your opinions by commenting below.