Browser fingerprinting is also known as (device fingerprinting or machine fingerprinting) that websites use to record all kind of information about your browser type, version, operating system, time zone, active plugins, screen resolution.
Tracking the online behaviour of any user based on the browsing history without using any logins or cookie history is called Browser Fingerprinting.
As per Panopticlick there is a chance that 1 in 286,777 browsers will share the same browser fingerprint for another user.
Aren’t you excited to know about the top browser fingerprinting tools?
Below are the 5 Best tools that helps to prevent Browser Fingerprinting
Located in Hongkong, AdsPower is a “must-have” tool for privacy-conscious users, as well as online marketing, e-commerce, and advertising. Regardless you are a startup or an enterprise with multiple teams, the company makes it easy to manage multiple accounts. What’s more, AdsPower has a referral program that allows users to earn 50% commission on referrals.
- Your teams can collaborate by sharing and exporting the required information among themselves. The data collected can be directly stored in the cloud.
- You can separately set up different fingerprints in AdsPower and automatically match the IP address.
- Local API services for automation are now available to subscriptions. To make work more efficient, AdsPower allows users to apply their own plugins to global settings. The company provides self-developed plugins as well, such as Amazon Order, FB Ads Report and so.
- AdsPower offers a flexible pricing policy that starts at $0 (yup, for free). The charges depend on the quantities of member seats and accounts you need. This will also give you access to the AdsPower API and one-to-one customer service.
Key features of Adspower
- Easy Management of multiple accounts on multiple platforms
- Anti-fingerprint browser
- Powerful Browser Automation
- Integration with 3rd party solutions such as HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS5.
- Effective Team Collaboration
- Great customer service and technical support if you want more information about Adspower
👉 KNOW MORE ABOUT ADSPOWER
Wouldn’t it be easier to use multiple virtual browsers instead of numerous computers to access the internet? This would keep you safe from browser fingerprinting while allowing your teams to collaborate and work together.
- Multilogin creates separate environments for each account and isolates them. The company follows a different method of safeguarding you from browser fingerprinting. It doesn’t prevent websites from reading the fingerprint. Instead, it provides a different fingerprint to keep, thus keeping your identity safe.
- The company offers API services to automate repetitive tasks. In fact, you can choose between Local API, Puppeteer for Mimic, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Multilogin has developed a Mimic browser based on the Chromium engine and a Stealthfox browser based on the Firefox engine to help you browse through the internet without risking your privacy.
- It offers four price plans, starting from €99 per month. You can ask for a customized plan to save more browser profiles and gain access to the API. The one provided by Multilogin costs €200 per month.
Kameleo calls itself a stealth browsing platform that changes your IP and device fingerprint each time you log in. It is super easy to manage multiple accounts and share them between the teams.
- The company provides safety from browser fingerprinting, even for mobile devices. You can download the app on both iOS and Android mobile phones.
- Do you need to create numerous profiles? Is it taking too much time and effort? Simply opt for the automation service through Selenium Stealth WebDriver and let it do the rest. The company assures that the WebDriver is protected enough and is not detected by other browsers.
- Kameleo three price plans, including the automation package costing €199 per user per month. The basic plan costs €59 per user per month, and the advanced plan is €89 per user per month.
- You can get a 15% discount on semi-annual plans. The company accepts payments cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum, along with regular payment modes.
Gologin is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It lets you create and manage multiple browser profiles and protects you from device fingerprinting. You can customize the fingerprint using more than 50 connection characteristics.
- Every profile is located on the cloud to provide you anonymity and also allow your teams to collaborate, share profiles, export data, and much more.
- The anti-detect browser lets you browse like you always do but while keeping your identity and data private.
- Gologin offers free proxies and a 7-day free trial period. You can save up to 50% on any plan by choosing the annual package. The basic plan (professional) starts at $24 per month. The custom plan allows you to create a plan for your requirements.
VMlogin provides you with multiple browser profiles to access the internet without revealing your data. Instead of using different devices, you use the same computer for all profiles.
- You can automate the recurring tasks, collaborate with other teams, share profiles, and set up business workflows. It offers similar services as the previous companies.
- The cookies, cache files, and other data will be isolated so that each profile remains independent of the other. From web scraping to affiliate marketing and retail price comparison, there are many reasons to use VMlogin while protecting your brand from competitors.
- The company offers three price plans, with the first one starting at $99 per month and the biggest being the customization plan. VMlogin accepts bitcoin as payments.
Though browser fingerprinting helps to place customized ads, fine-tune the marketing strategy, detecting fraudulent transactions, it also compromises one’s privacy. This can be even hard for marketers and business owners.
Using the services offered by these anti-browser fingerprinting companies lets you manage your ads without revealing your data or identity.